Thursday, July 7, 2011

Haven't Posted in a While

Mostly because I've been teaching (circus!) and writing reports (assessment!) at work but ALSO because we are just about 2 weeks away from the release of the first issue of Atom Magazine.  And I've got to tell you, I am so unbelievably proud and excited for this first issue.  It has been more work and more fun than I could have ever imagined.n  Keep an eye out on our website for more details about downloading and buying your own print copy!

Tonight, however, I leave all the work behind because I'm heading out to NYC for the weekend.  I haven't been back since November and my heart is aches for that concrete jungle.  Don't get me wrong, California is lovely and beautiful during the summer while NYC usually smells like garbage.  Going to New York in the hot hot summer is not a completely natural choice but no matter, I love it anyway.  And (almost) all my friends from college will be there, plus old friends from childhood and new friends (Jackie!).  It is going to be just the best.  My heart has already grown 3 sizes in anticipation.

I promise to post more when I get back.  Until then, enjoy the sweet sounds of Ivan & Alyosha, one of my new favorite bands (thanks to Meg for posting a video of theirs the other day).

No comments:

Post a Comment