Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Atom

Monster! For no reason, really.
Sorry for being MIA on the bliggity lately.  Summer has arrived in California, which means summer camp has arrived which means that I am spending my days spinning plates.  Literally. I'm literally spending my days teaching children ages 4-12 how to spin plates.  And juggle.  It's pretty crazy but also amazing.  Thus, the lack of posts.

I do want to let you all know about Atom Magazine, a new project I'm working on with two fabulous old friends of mine.  Our first issue will be out around the end of July and it is going to be AWESOME.  Truly.  And I'm not just saying that.  Go here for more information and updates as we put the finishing touches on this issue.  I am beyond excited to share this with all of you, and beyond excited to say that you'll be able to order printed versions of the magazine online!  They are going to be beautiful.

I promise to do better with posting in the coming weeks.  PLUS, I'm going to my favorite place in the world, New York City, July 8th-11th so I'll definitely have a lot to share.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting, a new magazine! I am definitely going to check out Atom when it comes out. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete