Monday, March 29, 2010

We now return you to regular programing...

Hi Friends,


I apologize for the pause in bliggity blogging and for missing last week's Random Photo Wednesday.  I wish I had some magnificent story to explain my absence, like I was off saving the world from armageddon in a giant space ship armed with nothing but sheer will, nuclear warheads and Ben Affleck's shiny chicklet teeth, but alas, I was just at work, swamped as ever and trying very hard to love every minute of it.  As much as I love spending 90% of my time in my office/cave, I also enjoy being able to, you know, sleep and act like an adult.  This week, sadly, will be no different, but I promise, I DOUBLE PINKY SWEAR that Random Photo things shall return this week, as well as an update of sorts on the renaissance-ing.  Until then, have a lovely week.  I myself will be teaching tiny children to do circus things this week, it should be big fun.  I'll keep you posted.


big kisses,
Ashleigh




p.s. Those of you living in NYC or Central America, I miss you times about 600,000,000,052.  Just thought you guys should know.  Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Apology NOT accepted. Gosh - learn some blog responsibility. Some Blogonsibility. Or some bloggo-through. I'm very blogapointed in you.

    Stop putting so much work and attention into the real world and place that energy saved into the blogosphere.

    How else am I going to stalk you on a regular basis?

    ReplyDelete