Wednesday, March 31, 2010

R-R-Random Photo Wednesday Returns

Hi friends!


As promised, here is the newest installment of Random Photo Wednesday.  I wish I had more energy for a real blog post to go along with the images, but right now I am so unbelievably exhausted, I'm going to rush through this a little bit and just post the damn pictures already.  Besides, I have Studio 60 waiting for me in the DVD player, so I'm looking forward to decompressing from a long day of teaching children how to juggle/spin plates (my job is very strange).  Today's images are from 2 summers ago, celebrating the 21st birthday of my dear friend Jenny in Napa.  It was a beautiful weekend of wonderful friends and good wine.  Jenny is currently in Nicaragua saving the world in the Peace Corps. and I miss her terribly.  Here are some of the shots I took of Napa.  There were lots of pretty ones to choose from, these are just a few of them.


Have a glorious Wednesday and a lovely end to your week.  Happy Passover to my Jewish brethren, Happy Easter to my Catholic homies and a joyous Spring to you all.






No comments:

Post a Comment