Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Can it really be Wednesday already?

Seriously, how did that happen?  The past few days feel similar to how you feel when you accidentally fall asleep mid-afternoon and then wake up and it's suddenly dark outside but not yet bedtime and you wonder, "Um...what the hell?  Where am I?  What time is it?  Is it still daytime?  Who am I? My schedule over the last few weeks has been so nuts that I literally don't know what day it is.  According to my cockpit computer, it's Wednesday, though if you'd told me today was Sunday, I'd probably believe you too.  Well, Wednesday means random photos and random photos means what you see below.  No rhyme or reason, no real funny stories or anything.  Just, well, randomness.  Enjoy, I'm off to cat nap until my internal clock figures out what year I am living in.















This picture cracks me up.  I don't know why.  We just look so New York chic with our dark sunglasses and our cupcakes.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA I don't know if it's New York Chic or if we just look like aliens from another planet lol. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like you blog. That is all.

    ReplyDelete