Friday, March 13, 2009

Flying "Free"

Hi friends. I'm literally writing this in some very short down time while I am (potentially illegally) subbing for my cooperating teacher. Don't ask me how it works, just trust me, I'm not actually breaking any laws...I don't think.

I wish I had more exciting things to write about, other than my rapidly approaching departure from NYC for the sunny West, where I will be until Wednesday night. Should you also find yourself in a westernly way, let me know because I am definitely around. The pieces of my grad school puzzle are slowly falling together--transcripts, recommendations etc.--and after a lot of late night thank-you-baking, I'm nearing the home stretch. Now all I need to do is re-print things and figure out how the hell you send packages to the UK without spending $16,000,000. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

Hopefully home adventures will be exciting enough to write about, but until then, enjoy Spring Break (if you get one...sorry Ed. Theatre comrades). EXCITING THINGS TO COME (like pictures and maybe even stories). Keep a good thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment