Thursday, February 18, 2010

A (Potentially) Whole New World

Thanks to the ladies (are they ladies?  Surely there must be some gentlemen working there too) over at Shabby Blogs and inspiration from The Cherry Blog, I'm trying out this gnomie new layout (lord knows I love gnomes).  I'm not 100% sure how I feel about the entire thing, mostly because the background isn't black and I the way photographs look on a black background, but we shall see.  Any thoughts?  It's very...bright, right?  I'd love some outside opinions.  Speak it to me, blogosphere.

3 comments:

  1. oh i just love this layout and of course i have been obsessed by gnomes for a very long time. damn dolls and a great gnome book.. in my past . so i for one think your blog looks so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah and it is easier to read for this older (kind of) lady.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you but not so much the orange and blue. I loved the black because it made your photos POP.

    ReplyDelete