Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday Photo Adventure

With my parents and sister away for the weekend, my brother and I have been spending a lot of time together running household errands and such, which, if you've ever met my brother, you know is a little strange.  After running to the bank (and I mean that literally.  As soon as we walked in the door they locked it behind us because they were technically "closed"), we decided to take our dog for a walk and take some pictures of the gorgeous fields of sour grass near our house.  We live in the most random, eclectic part of California and here's why--my house is right in the middle of the 'burbs (waah waah), but is also right next to a bunch of almond and apple orchards and quite near to the city.  It's a SUPER random mix of places that makes for some of the most beautiful scenery in the world (in my humble opinion).  Here are some shots from our adventures.  If you like these, even more can be found on my Flickr photostream.  Enjoy!





Have a great rest of the weekend.  Do something spontaneous, it's good for the soul :)

1 comment:

  1. We spontaneously went to the air force museum and it was much more amazing than I imagined. I love the first photo and thing it would be adorable with the dog in it too.

    ReplyDelete