Monday, January 2, 2012

Back in New York

a picture from my cab ride home early this morning.
I'm back home in NYC after a quick trip to my homeland of California.  I love the holidays and being able to go home to beautiful California "winter" (it was like 60 degrees the entire time) was lovely.  I had WAAAAAAAY to much fun and have returned to New York a content lady who is ready to start the new chapter in her life.  That new chapter starts tomorrow, when I start my new job.  WAHOOO!  I'm super excited.  I've got more posts brewing so keep an eye out.  If the past two days are any indication, 2012 is going to be a great year, full of happiness, laughter, friends, and family.  And I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I would hardly call 60 degrees a beautiful winter. It sounds awful to me. I love my winter to be filled with snow and frigid days, because how else could you enjoy the roaring fires and hot cocoa that makes winter so wonderful? Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete