Friday, April 3, 2009

Plan Making

I can't believe it's April already.  With a little over a month left in my undergraduate collegiate career, I'm doing a bit of a nutty.  The future seems to be rushing towards me at an alarming velocity and I am powerless against it.  Can't stop it, can't slow it down, nothing.  I just have to, well, let it crash right into me.  RIGHT.  Easy.  Sure.

Things are getting easier, especially after this week.  In what I was sure was some sort of elaborate April Fools' Day prank, I was accepted to the MFA in Theatre Directing program at the University of Essex on Wednesday.  YEAH.  It's exciting.  It's frightening.  It's everything and nothing all at once.  I'm still waiting to hear from two other programs I applied to, so keep your fingers crossed.  But either way, looks like I'll be skipping over the pond come September.  AH.  Every time I say that, my brain sorta explodes.  And every time I think about the length of time I'll be spending over there, my brain sorta spazzes out.  The MFA program is 20 months.  When you say it like that, it doesn't sound so long, but when you think that 20 months is about 2 YEARS, that's where the spazzing happens.  I'm excited and scared simultaneously.  I think mentioned that already.

Now that Theatrix! is over, I don't really know what to do with all my free time.  Sure, I could be doing work, but that's pretty boring, don't you think?  I am absolutely unmotivated to do school things at this point.  Mostly, I spend my time watching videos of this talented young lady (and then, you know, write papers about her):


Also, If you are interested, for some reason, I took about 500 photos of Theatrix! which can be viewed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment