Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Today I laughed Until I Cried.

At a video of an MIT professor drawing lines on a chalkboard.  My GOD do I wish I was kidding.  Alas, I am not.  It appears I have cabin fever and it is going to my head.  My bedroom in Brooklyn lacks a window, which usually wouldn't be a problem but when you spend the majority of your time at home, the walls start to close in and everything begins to get very...intense.  Sounds become louder, lights become brighter, and silliness becomes even sillier.  Normally I would combat this with some good ol' fashioned walking around, but it is pouring outside so my options are limited.  Until the rains let up I'm confined to the house, looking at pictures from my walk a few days ago and dreamin' of clear skies.

Seriously though, how crazy is this view? This is two blocks from my apartment. Magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment