Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Adventure is Around the Corner

Today is Tuesday, November 8th. And guess what?  I am moving. To New York. In THREE days. YES, it's true. An incredible living opportunity came up and so I'm moving. I can't believe it is here already. I feel like I've been waiting for this day for 2 years (which, if you've been even a casual reader of this hear blog you know is absolutely correct). And here it is, right in front of me.

And you know what? I'm both bursting with excitement and feeling a little bit scared.  This is by far the biggest risk I have ever taken. But despite this fact, I know with every fiber of my being that this is the right decision for me right now.  If I didn't go now, if I didn't take this risk, I would regret it for the rest of my life.  And you know, at 24 years old, that is a LONG time.

So I'm jumping, head first, into this next adventure.

Am I crazy to do this? Maybe.  Probably. Certainly. But to me, that's the most exciting part of this whole thing.

Certainly I wish I had a little more security moving out there (read: a job) but I know that it'll work out. I feel like I'm finally stepping into adulthood for real.  And that's the most exciting thing of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment