Wednesday, June 16, 2010

And so it begins



Photo 1 from the photo challenge gauntlet I threw down...for my own self. Here be a picture of my new Diana F+ analog camera. Isn't she beautiful!? I can't wait to buy film so I can mess around with her (dirty) and all her fancy settings (dirty?). The things you can do with these little, shitty cameras are just magical (trust me, I read it...in a book). More magic to come, I hope. Day 1 is in the bag, so there is no turning back now!


Ah!  And I just realized, this is my 100th post!  How fitting, right?  100 posts and a new beginning.  I can't believe that there have been 100 of these little guys.  I feel like a proud momma, you know?  Ok, that sounded super weird.  This blog is not a replacement for a relationship or for a child.  Of course I know that... Oh, man, if only sarcastic tone translated via text, I'd be golden right now and you all wouldn't be running to remove me from your RSS feeds. Side note:  I do not understand the point of an RSS feed.  Can't I do the exact same thing by visiting each website?  Do I really need all of that information in one poorly formatted place?  


Anyway, NOT important.  Yay 100!  Thanks for everyone who has stuck around since the very beginning of this craziness way back in February 2009.  You are all insane people for reading this for that long, but I love you for it.  I'll try to keep it as spicy as the beginning (though who knows if that is even possible.  You can't perfect perfection, right? (My GOD what kind of mood am I in right now?  It is HORRIFYING).  


Alright, blogfriends.  Catch you on the flippy flip.  
                                  
                                                                  Say hi to your mutha for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment