Friday, March 5, 2010

Sooner or later...

I just knew that I was going to totally (earmuffs, kids) fuck up this Random Photo Wednesday.  And here it is, only 4 installments in, and what have I done?  (muffs again, lovies) Oh yeah, fucked it up.  Waah Waah.  If you have ever met me in real life, you know that this is the Ashleigh way.  I lull you into a false sense of security and then BAM, I cut the legs right out from under you (or something less dastardly).  Anyway, it's technically Friday which means I'm technically an asshole 2 days in a row.  I apologize for no Wednesday post... and for all the cursing right now.  I can't seem to help myself.  Apparently, at quarter to 1 in the morning, I get a little punchy and throw around the four letter words (and yes, I do realize that asshole has more than four letters in it, no need to remind me).  Anyway, better late than never, here are some random photos from ye olde iPhoto.  This week's posting comes from, where else, NYC.  I had a pretty awesome view from my 26th floor apartment in lower Manhattan, and I was generally obsessed with photographing it.  Here is a set I took.  


(And, yes, you are correct, this is actually the same 2 photographs, but each with a different processing technique.  I just like the way these 4 came out too much not to put them up together.)  









That's the Woolworth building, looking West from the South Street Seaport.

2 comments:

  1. what an asshole. How dare you share your thought provoking thoughts and amazing photography with the world at all lol. In my world two days late is better than never. At least you are not a liar like me. If I post late i just go to post options and post a day earlier as if I never slacked off =/ if only we could have done that with papers in college haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhah you lull us into a false sense of security then cut the legs out from under us. you are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete