Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sharing is Caring

What is this, you ask? Photos and it's not even Wednesday yet?  AMAZING, right?!  This stuff was just so funny I had to share it with someone.  I just finished teaching a 2 week class for several 4th grade classes in Palo Alto, and as a thank you, they made me cards.  And let me just say, they were HILARIOUS.  Here are 2 of my favorites, they aren't the most high quality photographs, but you get the picture.  Apparently, in the mind of a 4th grader, I am not only a mermaid (yeah, I know, excellent), I am always saying tongue twisters (like "irish wristwatch."  Try saying that 5 times fast right now, odds are you can't do it), AND I am a princess.  Yes, that's right.  A tongue-twister saying, MERMAID PRINCESS.  Check it out.



Plus, according to 4th graders, I am awesome, anawesome even (and I don't even know what that means). And I'm number 1.  See?




Thanks, 4th grade.  You are endlessly amusing.  

Random Photo Wednesday, installment 2 arrives tomorrow.  You'll want to put on a new pair of pants for this one.  Get Ready.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're the best tongue twister spouting mermaid EVER.

    I want to be a mermaid princess...

    ReplyDelete