Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's Wednesday, So Here's Something Random

As it tends to happen from time to time, especially since I have been living at home, I am finding myself feeling a little...lost.  I feel as though I am floating once more in a sea of confusion.  It's nothing specific, really, it's just a combination of everything.  Let me first say that I do enjoy my job.  Seriously, it's true.  I love working where I do, and each day is a challenge, but it is certainly not a job that I would want to do for years and years.  I have nothing against the kind of office work I am doing most of the time, but I do feel like I was meant for something bigger, something that I'm not exactly getting in Northern California.  I have these two sides of my personality (I'm sure I've mentioned this before)--the side that is fiercely independent and a ra-ra feminist and the side that would love to live close to my family and just get married and have babies.  These sides of my personality have a...hard time with each other, especially since the ra-ra side pines for New York City while the homebody side thinks it would be just grand to live in California forever.  See what I mean?  These sides literally have a hard time coming together because they've got the whole damn country in between them.  


Anyway, what does this have to do with random Wednesday things?  Well, certainly because a rant like this is super random, but also because this sea of confusion I'm currently captaining a boat on is made up, in part, of friends that I miss so much it makes my chest hurt.  I mean I literally had a little trouble breathing earlier this week (and not just because I'm an asthmatic).  So, naturally, this week's collection of random things from iPhoto contains pictures of these dear friends and memories that make me miss them terribly.  You may find this week's entire photo exercise a little too self serving and I don't blame you--I sort of feel that way too.  Ah well, you live and you learn...
Because it is just hilarious and quite indicative of who we are.

If you happen to meet any of these people ever, be aware that they are all super excellent.
One of my favorites, truly.
Let me just mention that these two pictures were taken months apart. Yep.




Hmmm...difficult to explain really.  Just know that these are from New Years and it was a costume party.  Go with it.















Ok, so I stole this picture from the internets.  I'm a thief.  It still applies.
















Has this one already been on here?  Meh.  It's still awesome.
Wowza....that was lots of personal sharing time on the internets.  I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that, but these pictures definitely made me feel a little better.  Ah well, off to bed.  Hope you enjoyed this truly random photo montage.  Thanks for indulging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment