Friday, January 22, 2010

New, from San Francisco

Many friends have been visiting lately which means there have been lots of touristy adventures to be had.  When people visit I end up doing all of those things I never do at home because, well, I live here and any other time they seem lame and almost pathetic.  Actually, it's really great because it means that I get to do all the things in Northern California that I've never done before (Pier 39 (which, admittedly, I have been to before)!  Cable car rides!  Oh the fun!).  Here are some pictures of recent adventures in the city with some people dear to me:












I am loving the black and white photography lately.  It is a photographic area where I am trying to improve through experimentation.

1 comment:

  1. ABSOLUTELY LOVE TH STAR.. SUCH AN EYE, I KEEEP SAYING AHT BUT TIS TRUE.. KEEP IT UP ..

    ReplyDelete